Features & Benefits
- Lanthanum chloride 30-60%
- For swimming pools
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, saltwater, and SoftSwim® systems
- Removes phosphate from water
- Aids in prevention of calcium phosphate
What it does
When phosphate levels rise above 1,000 parts per billion, a dose of Zero Phos ™ will quickly lower them to acceptable levels in as soon as 24 hours. The 32 oz. bottle contains enough product to remedy a 20K-gallon pool and the treatment process is simple – add the product, watch it work its way through the pool system, and wait a day for it to complete the task. A follow-up test will confirm phosphate removal or let you know levels were high enough that you need another application.
Directions for Use
Before applying Zero Phos ™, make sure all pool equipment is working properly, including pump, filter, skimmer, and heater.
- TO REDUCE HIGH PHOSPHATE LEVELS Backwash and rinse filter according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Apply Zero Phos ™ at a rate of one bottle per 20,000 gallons directly to water around the edges of the pool.
- For pools less than 10,000 gallons, do not exceed 16 oz. in one treatment.
- Allow pump and filter to run continuously for 24-48* hours. Pool water may cloud upon addition but will clear within 48 hours.
- After 48 hours, backwash and rinse the filter according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- If the filter pressure increases 8-10 psi above normal operating pressure, backwash and rinse filter accordingly.
- To prevent further phosphate buildup, use Pool Complete Weekly