Pool Closing Complete
- Protects your pool in the off season during cooler winter temperatures with anti-corrosion and anti-scale properties
- Adds water line protection
- Saves valuable timing at opening
- Works on all pool types (in-ground, above ground, chlorine, bromine and saltwater)
- 2 - 5% lauramine oxide
- 3 - in - 1 concentrated formula
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, Mineral Springs®, and saltwater systems
- Saves time at spring opening by controlling waterline buildup
- Protects equipment and surfaces from developing scale
- Specially formulated for cold water temperatures
What it does
Helps protect surfaces and equipment in contact with the water during cold weather months. Works perfectly with the Arctic Blue® Winter Kits.
Directions for Use
Prior to Application
Make sure all pool equipment is working properly, including pump, filter, skimmer and heater. If needed, backwash and/ or clean filter according to manufacturer’s directions. Follow manufacturer’s directions for winterizing equipment.
- Shake well before using. Apply entire bottle for up to 25,000 gallons of pool water.
- For pools between 12,000 - 25,000, apply full bottle
- For pools less than 12,000 gallons, apply half the bottle
- Apply slowly and directly into water while walking around deep end of pool
- Allow pump and filter to operate for at least 2 hours after application
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Do not store near petroleum products. Follow safety information on label instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.