Off The Wall
- Penetrates and removes tough grime, scale and deposits from pool and spa surfaces
- Non-abrasive, super-thick gel formula
- Enhanced stain removal capabilities
- Suitable for use on all pool and spa surfaces
- Heavy duty acidic surface cleaner
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, Mineral Springs®, saltwater, and SoftSwim® pool systems
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, saltwater and SoftSoak® spa systems
- Increased viscosity gel clings to pool and spa surfaces
- Clings and penetrates the surface
- Removes tough grime and scale pool and spa walls
- Suitable for us on all pool and spa surfaces
What it does
BioGuard® Off The Wall® removes most stubborn scale, metal stains, grease and common dirt. This product clings to vertical surfaces for easy cleaning and may be used on plastic, vinyl, fiberglass, ceramic, stainless steel, aluminum, and painted surfaces. Unlike many household cleaners, Off The Wall® is compatible with swimming pool and spa water.
Directions for Use
- Apply with a damp cloth, sponge or brush and scrub at water level. Off The Wall® clings to vertical surfaces for easier cleaning.
- Allow Off The Wall® to work on deposits for a few minutes, then scrub with a wet cloth, sponge or soft vinyl brush.
- Rinse well after cleaning.
Off The Wall® may be used to clean the entire surface of a spa when it is drained. Rinse surfaces thoroughly before refilling the spa.
- Do not allow undiluted product to remain on porous surfaces such as masonry bricks for extended periods of time (30-60 minutes).
- Do not use on copper, brass, marble or galvanized surfaces.
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.