- Keeps your water sparkling and your filter working at peak efficiency
- Biodegradable and contains no dye or fragrance
- Works with natural ingredient, Chitosan (made from crustacean exoskeletons), to capture sediment particles
- Suitable for all pool surface types and all treatment types
- Natural Chitosan Clarifier
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, Mineral Springs®, saltwater and SoftSwim® systems
- Concentrated Formula
- Dye and fragrance free
- Clears cloudy water
- Keeps water clear and sparkling
- Works with all pool surfaces and treatments
- Cannot overdose
What it does
BioGuard® Natural Clarifier uses a natural ingredient, Chitosan, to help keep your pool water sparkling and your filter working at peak efficiency. Chitosan is produced from the exoskeletons of crustaceans (such as crabs and shrimp). Chitosan causes fine sediment particles to bind together to make big particles that are subsequently removed by your filter.
BioGuard® Natural Clarifier can significantly improve your filter’s efficiency, giving you clear sparkling water. BioGuard®Natural Clarifier contains no dyes or fragrance and is biodegradable. It is specifically formulated to work in conjunction with all pool surface types and all treatment types. It can be used to clear cloudy water and is also ideal for weekly pool maintenance to help keep water sparkling.
Directions for Use
Make sure all pool equipment is working properly, including pump, filter, skimmer and heater. If needed, backwash and/or clean filter according to manufacturer’s directions.
- To keep your water sparkling clear, apply Natural Clarifier weekly at a rate of 1 oz per 5,000 gallons.
For Hazy Water:
- With the pump running, add 1 oz. of Natural Clarifier per 5,000 gallons of water. Apply slowly and directly into water while walking around the deep end of the pool.
- Allow pump and filter to operate for at least 12 hours after application.
- For very cloudy water, you may double or triple the dose.
NOTE: Use as directed. Extremely slippery if spilled. Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label instructions. Store in a cool, dark place. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.