BioGuard's Most Complete Algicide!
A weekly, dual-action algicide formula that uniquely combines the benefits of both quad and copper-based algicides to provide broader-spectrum control of all types of algae.
The easy-pour, easy-dose bottle features a 4 oz dosing cap to make application easier.
If algae outbreak does occur there's no need to buy another product because Algae Complete can serve as a remedy treatment by using the stronger does noted on the label.
- Prevents and kills green, mustard, and black algae
- For ALL pool sizes and ALL pool types
- Easy-pour, easy-dose bottle with 4 oz. dosing cap
- Season-long all-around performance
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, Mineral Springs®, and saltwater systems
- Combines both quat and copper-based algicides
- Active ingredients: Poly [oxyethylene (dimethyliminio) ethylene dimethyliminio) ethylene dichloride] 6.50%
Copper sulfate pentahydrate** 13.07%
**Metallic Copper 3.3
- Do not use in SoftSwim® or other biguanide systems
- Kills and prevents green, mustard and black algae
- Effective hybrid product
- Results in 24 hours
- For all pool surface types
What it does
Algae Complete® is a highly effective, fast-acting swimming pool algae destroyer. It kills and prevents all types of pool algae. It is formulated to complement most swimming pool sanitizers. Algae Complete® is non-foaming and can be used in pools with attached spas or jetted returns.
Directions for use
- Test water prior to treatment, chelate existing metals with Pool Magnet® Plus according to label instructions.
- Clean filter and adjust pH to 7.4-7.6.
- Establish and maintain proper free chlorine or total bromine residuals.
- Vacuum leaves and other debris from pool.
- Apply product with the pump running according to instructions below:
To prevent algae:
- Apply an initial dose of 8 oz. per 10,000 gallons.
- Apply a maintenance dose of 1.5 oz. per 10,000 gallons weekly.
- Apply more often if pool water is diluted by heavy rain, frequent backwashing or partial drain and refill.
- Do not swim for 15 minutes after application.
For treatment of visible algae:
- Apply 1 lb. of BurnOut® 3 per 6,000 gallons, 1 lb. of BurnOut® 73 per 16,500 gallons or 1 lb. of Smart Shock® per 12,000 gallons with the pump running.
- Circulate for one hour.
- Add 16 oz. of Algae Complete® per 10,000 gallons directly into pool water, concentrating on areas of heaviest growth.
- Circulate 24 hours.
- The next day, thoroughly brush pool surfaces.
- Do not swim until sanitizer residual has returned to the ideal range.
- In cases of persistent algae, repeat application after 2-4 days.
- Clean the filter with Strip Kwik® after treatment
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children